Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Resonessence Labs Herus › Resonessence Labs Herus Reviews

Resonessence Labs Herus Reviews

kuchumovn

Very satisfied

Pros: Very good non-fatigueing sound

Cons: Hisses with Shure SE846 (4 Ohms impedance IEMs); Has no volume control; The lighting is very high quality but also way too bright

I'm impressed by this little unit. Previously had Burson Conductor SL Sabre and then bought this one for my portable rig (works with iphones) out of curiousty, gave it a listen and discovered that I like its sound more than Burson's (Burson costed me $775 on a 50% sale). Burson has more punch and energy but also it's a bit edgy and fatigueing. This unit is kinda polite and the sound is natural. I mainly listen to electronic music: techno, idm, a bit of synthwave. My headphones of choice are Sennheiser HD-650. I have enough money and I've tried most of the other headphones and haven't found any better than my favourite super light (260 grams) non-fatigueing HD-650s (tried...