Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › Radius HP TWF 11r › Radius HP TWF 11r Reviews

Radius HP TWF 11r Reviews

rymd

I've found my favourite sound signature

Pros: Very musical sound, highly detailed, fit, jaw-droppingly fancy case, good bang for buck

Cons: Fit, looks, poor stock tips, microphonic cable, kind of fragile, lacking a bit in upper mids

note: I am a noob and very inexperienced when it comes to audio. The following is not really a review but an extended comment... --- As soon as I read Shigzeo's review of these, I knew these might just be the phones for me. I was a bit worried about the fit since I have alien ears, and no IEM has ever been completely comfortable for me. Although it's not too comfortable wearing them like you're supposed to for me, I've found that wearing them upside down with cable over ear makes them the most comfortable IEM I've ever come across. The downside is that I trade airiness for thickness in the sound and it looks funny, but no other earphone has been this comfortable. For sure though, the...
autumnholy

Salary gone-Well spent?

Pros: Voice presentation (check), Background isolation (Check), Soundstage (Check)

Cons: Build, Canal fit problem, Like any other in-canal earphones, noise cannot flow out

First time writing a review:   Bought it because I love good vocal from the song (especially enjoy oldies), not a bass-lover, not so much. Initially wanted Shure SE215, but at the store, the TWF 11 sounds better in vocal richness (No idea how long they burn in the earphones).   Initial thoughts before 100 hours burn in : It sucks. Blurred vocal, instruments. Bass overwhelmed everything.   After 100 hours burn in: Splendid vocal heard, vocal centralized in the middle, leaving the instruments on both left and right sides of the ears. I love details, and TWF11 has given me much music details, like the musical instruments..err.. tinging?   Bad: Poor fit...