Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Desktop Amps › Questyle CMA800 amplifier › Questyle CMA800 amplifier Reviews

Questyle CMA800 amplifier Reviews

project86

Top level amp

Pros: Extremely good measurements but more importantly, equally good sound.... amazing clarity makes other great amps sound dull and veiled.

Cons: Spiky feet can be dangerous!

This review is one of the most difficult I've had in quite some time. Not because the product had flaws, or because I couldn't make sense of what I was hearing (which sometimes happens), but because I struggled to understand the concept behind the design. I'm still not totally convinced that I have a handle on it, but I know some people are waiting to read this so it's time to move forward regardless. The product in question is the CMA800 headphone amplifier from Questyle, which is a new company hoping to take off in a big way. Based on what I've heard so far I think they have a good chance of succeeding.              Chinese firm ...