Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Cables and Accessories › Headphone Cables › Q Cables › Q Cables Reviews

Q Cables Reviews

Mediahound

Great looks, ergonomics & sound albeit on the pricey side

Pros: Great design, ergonomics & customer service

Cons: On the pricey side

I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much sonic difference if at all since you automatically already get some built in noise rejection and better dynamics just by running balanced mode, not to mention more power.  Mainly I just wanted a nicer cable than the ones that came with my LCD-3's, although the stock ones are really not bad at all actually.     These cables make the headphones feel a bit lighter, almost as if no cable is there-really nice They have a really cool retro look to them as well and the build quality...
WarriorAnt

Q Cable Headphone cable for the LCD-2

When my 3 meter headphone cable from Q Audio Cables arrived in the mail and I opened it I was surprised to find just how lightweight the cable felt as I held it in my hand.  Lighter and more flexible than any cable I have ever experienced.  Replacing the Audeze stock cable with the Q proved to be the ultimate in ergonomic enhancement. No longer did I feel like I had a small hose running from my head down my chest through the air to my rig like a cable on a suspension bridge.  Well, at least thats what the stock cable felt like once I replaced it with the softer more flexible Q cable.  Ergonomically the Q disappears when you use it. You simply do not realize...