Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black › Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black Reviews

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black Reviews

CasperBxl

Good construction, great cable, heavy on bass.

Pros: Dual Driver / Hybrid, Quality of the (braided) cable, detachable cable, 6mm jack, carying case

Cons: Mids are higs are VERY muted. "No-go" for classical music. Standard to heavy on bass, tips come plastic bag and are deformed

Hi all,   I just picked-up a pair of DJE-2000's (they are 30 Ohm) for 299€ in a local shop. I've had them for about 8 hours now ...   Why did I pick-up these ... because they where the only nice, high quality and high-end in-ear phones they had in the shop. (I thought of purchasing the Shure SE535, but no shop had them ... maybe I'll get them later .... any input on that?)     (I'm not an audiophile but I'm looking to build up ....)   Kit, so you know where I come from:    Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 Ohm    AKG K551 38 Ohm    iPod Classic 160GB    In my PC, ASUS Xonar Xence (can drive up to 600 Ohm...