Amazing, Stunning, Beautiful!

Quality
Video Quality
Paul Graham
Posted · 489 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Best Digital Audio Source I have

Cons: I got this just before 3D and wish I had waited! Still a great source though!!

I won't write a review just yet as I don't have much time, But will say this has to be my best purchase in the last 6 years.

As a bluray player it delivers amazing picture quality, Really dark blacks allowing an amazing sharp yet natural detail to images.

It upscales with no difficulty at all and really does a great job of it.

As a digital audio source its pure bliss, FOR ME anyway.

With 4 Wolfsen DAC's onboard it delivers the most natural soundstage and detailed lows and highs,

out of all my sources, The BDP-51FD is by very far my favourite, Simply for its delivery of sharp, detailed yet warm sound image.

This was the one piece of gear in my collection that opened my ears to a whole new level of audio quality that I hadn't experienced before.

The only downside is that it led to me spending more money on the ongoing quest for better sound! lol :)

The price in use is a rough guess as i don't have any receipts handy and it was a few years back now that i bought it... But it was around £300 gbp.

1 Comment:

It's a very high quality CD player too. Send the signal from the L/R Wolf's to a high quality headphone amp with stunning results. I do, can't be beat.....................enjoy!