Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Phonak PFE 012 › Reviews › drsamdc's Review

Why did I wait to get these

A Review On: Phonak PFE 012

Phonak PFE 012

Rated # 133 in Universal Fit
drsamdc
Posted · 3087 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: All good

Cons: Could at least come with some kind of a case

I am one of the crazy guys with a bucket full of IEMs.  I listen mostly to my beloved Cowon J3 because I can equalize most IEMs for a sound I like. I have an amp. Now I have the 012s, like I needed yet another in-ear! I purchased the black filters to swap with the installed green based on reviews I read but they're not really necessary but they do make a change. I'm going to make this a short review... I have not a thing con to say about these. These surprise me by being better than my memory of them each time I listen with them They're great with all genres. There's nothing about these that I need to forgive. I applaud Audeo. I really REALLY like these.

1 Comment:

I also have just purchased a pair of Audeo 012, and when I compared to my Etymotic ER 6i and Shure SE210, the 012 is just so smooth and a perfect bass bias. Used with FiiO E11 near to the best value you can buy. My cans are ATH-M50 and again so good value.
Happy New Year.