Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Phonak PFE 012 › Phonak PFE 012 Reviews

Phonak PFE 012 Reviews

drsamdc

Why did I wait to get these

Pros: All good

Cons: Could at least come with some kind of a case

I am one of the crazy guys with a bucket full of IEMs.  I listen mostly to my beloved Cowon J3 because I can equalize most IEMs for a sound I like. I have an amp. Now I have the 012s, like I needed yet another in-ear! I purchased the black filters to swap with the installed green based on reviews I read but they're not really necessary but they do make a change. I'm going to make this a short review... I have not a thing con to say about these. These surprise me by being better than my memory of them each time I listen with them They're great with all genres. There's nothing about these that I need to forgive. I applaud Audeo. I really REALLY like these.
mudo

Detail that doesn't hurt

Pros: Detailed and smooth treble at the same time

Cons: Bass could have more weight

Very detailed and realistic. Really smooth treble. Sometimes the bass lacks some weight but it is fast and it extends very low when it is called to.