Philips SHE8000 review

A Review On: Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

Rated # 218 in In-Ear
Sten

Pros: Good sound, Very Comfortable

Cons: Build Quality

(Note: I am just a beginer)

When my Klipsch S4 was stolen, my sister broke my SOUNDMAGIC PL-30, my Urbanearz Bagis broke all of a sudden, and my Skullcandy Smokin' Buds lost, I had to buy another pair of buds to satisfy my ears. As I look at the earphones they have in the store, I happened to see the Philips SHE8000 that offered noise isolation. I bought it and tried it on.

Build quality

My first impression was, "I hope it doesn't break within 6 months." It seems really fragile and easy to break. Then again, my Klipsch(really fels like it would easily break) lasted longer than the Bagis(had cloth tocover the wires).

Sound quality and Comfort

For me, they sound better than the Bagis and Smokin' Buds but not as good as the Klipsch. Probably as good as the PL-30. It provides you with a powerful bass (but not bass heavy). The mids are good and so are the trebles. It really is comfortable to wear. I've been wearing them for 3 hours  and I my ears don't feel tired.

Better isolation than the Smokin Buds' but not as good as what the S4 and PL-30 offers. When I first tried it, I could hear the people around me, but after tweaking it around my ear (as said in the manual) I could hardly hear a thing.

Overall and Value

Overall I think these buds really are worth it. If you want a descent sounding buds that offers isolation, I think you should take them

Comments: