Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › Philips Fidelio M1 › Philips Fidelio M1 Reviews

Philips Fidelio M1 Reviews

MagnumOpus

Excellent on-the-go earspeakers, balanced, well built and goodlooking.

Pros: Balanced sound, sleek design.

Cons: A bit too tight for extended listening.

This is my first attempt at a review, so if you make it to the bottom: Heres to you!     Philips latest headphone line is better summed up in one word: Awesome. Sleek industrial design, modern indeed, yet classic and timeless. I thought of Grado (SR60-SR125), only not sort of cheap-looking.  Stitches that contrast nicely in orange on black. Orange cloth-covered detachable chord. Aluminum cups with discreet lettering and memory foam pads. They look the price, for sure.   I feel a disclaimer is in order. This is not a professional review, nor has it been done using multithousand whatever currency gear. The Fidelio M1 are portable headphones. And as such, I have...
puccipaolo

Replace the cable e ...Surprise!

Pros: Sound quality, stylish, confort, weight

Cons: stock cable. no hard case

I buy a pair of Fidelio M1 in Amazon for sale (70% discount) after reading some disagriment reviews. I just own some good headphones (hd880 600ohm hd990 pro 250ohm, grado sr60, yuin pk1-2-3, rockit sound r50 , and others) and I use ipod 5 amped with fiio 12 and fron 1 month now the wonderful Fiio X3. For 69€ M1 is a great purchase, the leather arc with the well done pads. This ones are very confortable too. They are in memory foam and this simply idea is so brillant, they fit perfectly to your ear end allow perfect solid end firmy bass, in addition to a superior isolation. But THE SOUND QUALITY ..... The do not convince me, it seems like a veil between the notes and your...