Carbon Fiber Looks Good :-P

A Review On: Phiaton MS 300 Premium Headphones With Double Shelled Carbon Fiber Enclosure and Closed-Ear Type Rear Enclosure For Concert Hall Quality Sound

Rated # 50 in On-Ear
Sylafari
Posted · 517 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Good Overall Sound, Amazing Design and Looks, Comfort

Cons: Not Particularly Superb in One Area (cept looks), Little Accessories

The RE0's I had broke :-( , so I decided to give portable headphones a try. Upon searching I found these and the carbon fiber graphite housings were so awesome I couldn't resist. Seeing that the MS 400 was reviewed highly I decided to get these as I like something more portable. The sound is good though the detail is a bit lacking compared to my RE0s. The sound is good overall but not particularly outstanding in one area. The bass on these headphones are a good amount better than the RE0s in terms of depth and richness. The comfort on these headphones are amazing and after wearing them for a couple of hours you almost can't even feel them on your head.  The Build Quality of the headphones is great except the cabling could be better but it comes with a carrying case to alleviate that problem. The carrying case is very good and seems to protect the headphones very well. Though the price is a bit high for them, carbon fiber is very expensive and they look very good on these headphones :-)

1 Comment:

carbon fiber actually isn't that expensive. We have services here that let you stick carbon fiber on your gadgets for a very modest fee (less than $10).