Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › Phiaton MS 300 Premium Headphones With Double Shelled Carbon Fiber Enclosure and Closed-Ear Type Rear Enclosure For Concert Hall Quality Sound › Phiaton MS 300 Premium Headphones With Double Shelled Carbon Fiber Enclosure and Closed-Ear Type Rear Enclosure For Concert Hall Quality Sound Reviews

Mochan

The Portable SR325

Pros: Good Detail, Portable, Classy Looks, Single-Sided Cable, Sensitive

Cons: Pricey, Non-Detachable Cable, Too Bright and Metallic

The MS300 was a difficult purchase decision for me. On the one hand, it had almost everything I wanted in a portable --  great looks, single-sided cable, foldable into a small, sleek hard case, great sound. On the other hand, I kept hearing about how great the MS400 was. So why the MS300? Because it had a single-sided cable! The MS400 has the usual y-cable attached to both cups. Coming from the Bose Triport OEs, I found that it was perhaps the perfect portable headphone from a design standpoint.  The Triports were small, light, and foldable, came with a very nice small hard case, had a single-sided and detachable cable, and comfort to die for. The only issues were its possible long term...
thecansmancan

The Rabid Dog of the Headphone World

Pros: Detail, Portability, Fast, Beautiful, Aggressive, Bright

Cons: Non detachable cable, Not for everyone

Bright and aggressive, these cans certainly aren't for everyone. However, they have this euphoric presence about them that draws me back time and time again. As well, their small size and low impedance make them the ideal portable...if only they isolated just a little better. At the $67 price i got them for I really enjoy their unique signature, but I might would be displeased if I had paid much more for them. But more on that in the video, enjoy!
Sylafari

Carbon Fiber Looks Good :-P

Pros: Good Overall Sound, Amazing Design and Looks, Comfort

Cons: Not Particularly Superb in One Area (cept looks), Little Accessories

The RE0's I had broke :-( , so I decided to give portable headphones a try. Upon searching I found these and the carbon fiber graphite housings were so awesome I couldn't resist. Seeing that the MS 400 was reviewed highly I decided to get these as I like something more portable. The sound is good though the detail is a bit lacking compared to my RE0s. The sound is good overall but not particularly outstanding in one area. The bass on these headphones are a good amount better than the RE0s in terms of depth and richness. The comfort on these headphones are amazing and after wearing them for a couple of hours you almost can't even feel them on your head.  The Build Quality of the...