Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitor › Reviews › mfenske's Review

Best Headphones I've owned

A Review On: Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitor

Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitor

mfenske

Pros: Great sound, low cost

Cons: Not ideal for "active" listening

This is truly my first foray in to high end headphones.I bought a pair of Klipsch Image Ones after listening to them at Best Buy and being pretty impressed with them initially.  Shortly thereafter I discovered this forum and got curious about better headphones.  I went to Echo Audio here in Portland and quickly realized I could spend more money than I cared to.  After doing a little digging here I stumbled on these Panasonic phones and couldn't be happier with them.  They sound great and I can't believe what a good value they are.  It's gotten to the point where my wife steals them all the time because she thinks they sound great too.  Couldn't be happier with them and I laugh now when I see someone with Beats phones because I know I have as good a set of headphones and paid a fraction.  Thanks HeadFi.

Comments: