Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Panasonic RP-HT360 Monitor Headphones › Panasonic RP-HT360 Monitor Headphones Reviews

Panasonic RP-HT360 Monitor Headphones Reviews

AleemLala

Awesome gaming headphones

Pros: - Excellent open soundstage, good bass response, lightweight

Cons: - Uncomfortable headband, amp is a must IMO

I want to start this review by saying that I am no audiophile. I do, however, recognize excellent sound when I hear it. I bought these headphones at a whim, and I wasn't expecting anything amazing. I first tried these directly out of my phone (a basic android, HTC wildfire S albiet with a souped up audio codec) and these were a bit disappointing. Not a lot of clarity and not much bass. However, when I plugged them in to an amp, the change in sound quality was unbelievable. The sound opened up and everything was much clearer. Keeping in mind I do not know a lot about high end equipment, I compared them to my ATH-M50s, and even though these are not on the same level...
Lvndris91

Newb's review: Panasonic RP-HT360

Pros: earpad size, clarity/intensity, sturdinesoverall size, cord length, 1/8 to 1/4 adapter..s,

Cons: ear fit, headband, cord length.

Hey guys, first review here from an inexperienced audio-phile in the making. So here it is. I got these guys about 2.5 years ago now, originally getting them because I needed a set for listening to my bass practice without disturbing an entire dorm building. That factor seems to drive a lot of the features here, including the separate adapter for 1/8 to 1/4, for amps. The cord length, which I think is dang-near 10 feet, is great for using while practicing, because I can keep it away from my playing space. I've been very happy with these guys, as these are definitely the highest quality headphones I've ever used. For me, the sound quality is great, good intensity without distorting...