Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › OE2 audio headphones - Black

OE2 audio headphones - Black

Rated #1390 in Headphones

Pros: Comfortable foam creates noise reduction, balanced sound

Cons: Creates heat on ears quickly. Awful looks when worn.

Thinking back, I really liked these earphones when I had them. I brought them onto airplanes and definitely felt the noise cancelling effect that came with the bose memory foam. However, all things considered, they really heated up my ears after a short while and I couldn't keep them on. Also, if you wear earings on your earlobes, these definitely push against them and can get uncomfortable after a while. In terms of sound, these were nice, I never had any complaints about the sound, but the heat from the pads was just too frustrating. In addition, these looked awful when worn because the headphone band would pop up and look somewhat mickey-mouse like. Expected better from Bose. I sold my pair and now own the AE2s. These have their issues, but they are a better investment than the OE2.

OE2 audio headphones - Black
By:

Bose OE2 headphones combine lifelike audio with lightweight comfort. They deliver the Bose sound you expect, but they are even smaller and lighter than our original on-ear headphones. You'll hear the full range of your favorite music, from deep lows to clear highs. The sleeker, slimmer design looks great too.

BindingElectronics
BrandBose
ColorBlack
EAN0017817555234
FeatureFold-flat, collapsible design allows easy storage in carrying case
Height7 inches