Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Nuforce Primo 8 › Nuforce Primo 8 Reviews

Nuforce Primo 8 Reviews

Dsnuts

Reference sound from Nuforce

Pros: Very nice clean spacious sound with sold dyanmic and detail. Great isolation. Quality build from accessories to housing design.

Cons: Tip rolling required for the best possible sounds. Almost too nice. Treat it like a new born.

Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly thank Wolfgang0119 formerly of Nuforce for reaching out to me for my views regarding various Nuforce gears and phones.   Little over a week ago I got a brand new box containing the Primo 8 and it was like unwrapping a Christmas gift on Christmas morning as I knew what contained inside...
HeadphoneAddict

An extremely transparent, detailed, and natural sounding IEM

Pros: Sonic Balance and Accuracy, Detail, Clarity, Transparency, Timbre and Tone, Imaging, Realism, Efficiency

Cons: Neutral sounding bass response is excellent and realistic but not for bass-heads

REVIEW - NUFORCE PRIMO 8 - AN AUDIOPHILE PHASE COHERENT QUAD BALANCED ARMATURE DRIVER IEM   BACKGROUND:   My first venture into the world of IEM was with the Shure E2c in 2007, when I wanted some isolation for private listening at home in bed. Prior to wanting the extra isolation I used some Bose noise-canceling headphones, because they helped remove the noise of my window air-conditioning unit. But I was mostly into using speakers, and felt that the entry level E2c didn't have the clarity or frequency balance of my vintage Polk Compact Reference SDA speakers. Those speakers are still amazing sounding today, despite the treble fading a few dB as the crossovers age and show...