Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones › NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones Reviews

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones Reviews

OmegaSwitch

The best earbuds I've tried yet

Pros: Lots of bass, great sound isolation, great value

Cons: Possible reliability issues, were very uncomfortable after an extended period of time

I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a great balance between bass and treble, the mids came out clear- though these things lacked high treble. Despite this, they are easily the best earbuds I've come across in terms of audio quality, I'd say they're comparable with the lower-level Shure earbuds, which are twice as expensive, at the least....