Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Cables › RCA and XLR Interconnect Cables › Nordost Brahma Power Cable › Nordost Brahma Power Cable Reviews

Nordost Brahma Power Cable Reviews

buson160man

nordost brahma power cable

Pros: great on video and has exceptional dynamics

Cons: expensive and cable is a bit stiff would like it to be more flexible and lacks soundstage dimensionality(depth)

I have had the brahma for awhile now and I saw there were no user reviews for it in head-fi. So I thought I would give some impressions of this very fine power cable. I have several aftermarket power cables including a kubala sosna emotion power cable which prior to my brahma was the most expensive . I purchased the nordost brahma on a closeout for half price but even then the cable was very expensive just not as obscenely expensive if it was purchased at the regular price of 1400 usd for a one meter length.   I had heard that the nordost cables have a extremely long break in process which I can now say was definitely accurate. Power cables can tend to be very system...