Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 › Reviews › Ultimate Mango's Review

A League of its Own

A Review On: Noble Audio Kaiser 10

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

Rated # 1 in Custom
Ultimate Mango

Pros: Drop Dead Gorgeous, Sound to match. Highs like no other, deep bass, everything balanced in between.

Cons: Brain burn-in definitely required.

I am not an expert reviewer by any means, but these CIEMs are something special. The look, fit, and finish are truly extraordinary, these are not headphones but are ear-jewelry.

As for sound, these sound like nothing else I have ever heard. Particularly the highs are very, very good. They are bright and sparkly and revealing, well extended but never, ever harsh or sibilant. The bass is amazing, I swear you can feel it in your chest (for example, even watching movies unamped out of an iPad it has movie theater like bass). Mids are incredible as well, vocals are so well incorporated and where recordings are used with oversampling, doubling, or even where there are just multiple vocalists each layer can be clearly discerned.

I would highly recommend these to anyone with the means to attain them. Truly Summit-fi.

Can you elaborate on your experience with these and the brain burn-in?
Have you ever heard the Roxannes by any chance? how would you compare them?
@audioops My experience with brain burn in was very positive. The K10s had so much more detail and high end than anything I had heard it took some time to get used to.

@diogodasilva I have not heard the Roxannes. It turns out that I was at an event where there were Roxanne demos, but I was oblivious to them since I only had a very short time at the event.