Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › Noble Audio 8C › Noble Audio 8C Reviews

Noble Audio 8C Reviews

John0405

thunderous bass yet detailed

Pros: warm signature/ detailed/ artwork

Cons: extra bass might be not for everyone

This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English is not my first language. 1) ordering I purchased the 8c on the noble website. The website in itself is very well organized and the ordering process was quite straightforward. I chose a personal design, but for 300$ more, you could count on the wizard's talents to craft you a unique ciem ( take a look at noble's facebook— the man in an artist). Before I bought the 8c, I asked many questions and sent many — probably too much — emails to the noble crew. Brannan, John and Nancy were very...
project86

My favorite custom IEM!

Pros: Intoxicating low frequency response combined with even handed mids and highs - extremely detailed but completely non-fatiguing

Cons: May have too much bass for some people who don't like that sort of thing

8C The Heir Audio 8.A was (and is) one of my all time favorite CIEMs. A flagship design with 8 drivers per side. A pile of 5 star reviews at HeadFi. A coveted spot on the Wall of Fame at InnerFidelity. How do you top something like that? The answer comes in the form of the Noble 8C ($1299). Wizard describes it as having a slight increase in high frequency response, while still maintaining the buttery smooth mids and textured lows of the original Heir 8.A model. I could probably stop right here because that pretty much nails it.   Much (digital) ink has been spilled about the Heir 8.A and the rich, creamy sound it produces. It remains one...