Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones by Monster® › NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones by Monster® Reviews

NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones by Monster® Reviews

fiskadoro

Decent sound (if available on sale), but not attractive

Pros: Good sound; bass-heavy but not too imposing; comfortable, in-line mic, thick cord

Cons: Not attractive; stick out way too far and look "blingy"

So, first off, I saw these on sale in Target for around $40 so they were an impulse buy. I think they originally retailed for a lot more, but I'm guessing you can get as good (if not better) quality on-ear headphones for the $150 asking price. But, heck, for $40 they were worth a shot.   Now, the sound quality of these is pretty good. They seem quite bass-heavy like Beats, but definitely not as bad or overpowering as those. They're actually quite balanced and after a bit of burn-in they've improved, but I'd still prefer a bit more sparkle at the top end (sorry - I'm not audiophile/expert so forgive my terminology). I've used Sennheiser headphones before which offer a more...