Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › MP4Nation Brainwavz M2 › MP4Nation Brainwavz M2 Reviews

MP4Nation Brainwavz M2 Reviews

Showing 2 3-star reviews (see all 4 reviews)

dweaver

Warm Fun Sounding Bass Oriented IEM

Pros: Bassy warm sound with nice forward midrange

Cons: Treble is a bit rolled off.

Well after a good lengthy burn in (100hrs or so) I feel I am ready to write my full review of the Brainwavz M2. I would like to thank MP4Nation for sending me a pair of the M2 to review. To make it clear, I received this IEM for free, in exchange for a review by me. I was clear with MP4Nation that I would be completely honest in my review, good or bad. To which they responded they would want it no other way.   Build wise I am very impressed with the M2. The aluminum housing is light and yet sturdy. The lip just past the tip nozzle makes proper insertion of this IEM very easy to achieve. This lip also makes this a bit of a shallow insertion IEM a design I prefer. The port hole on...
kingpage

Good value warm IEM

Pros: Relatively cheap, good bass

Cons: Veiled, soundstage a bit lacking

Miscellaneous: Brainwavz M2 is the repackaged version of ViSang R03 with identical IEM component. These are quite comfortable, but they are not light per se. I also decided to (carefully) cut off one-fifth of the length of the long strain-reliefs. The accessories include three sizes of hybrid tips and three sizes or foam tips (they are similar to olive tips). I am happy with the medium size for both; however, the small foam tips are so small that I can’t think of any adult would find them fit. It would have been better with a spare pair of either the medium or big. I never found plastic tips to be comfortable compared to foam ones, but this time I actually prefer the hybrid tips than...