Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 › Reviews › Mathews Joseph's Review

Brainwavz M1- Indeed Good

A Review On: MP4Nation Brainwavz M1

MP4Nation Brainwavz M1

Rated # 172 in Universal Fit
Mathews Joseph

Pros: Rich sound, Good Bass, Above average Detailing

Cons: The design and 'high frequency sounds' need to be bettered.

I purchased my pair of Brainwavz M1 two weeks back. In fact it is the first headphone that i purchased for quite an expensive price. Hence i don't know how many of you would take my review as a credible one.

My first impression of the product is that, its the best quality sound that i've experienced till date. Coming to the technicalities (that i'm not at all an expert in), let me say that Brainwavz M1 gave me the best detailing so far. The lows are quite conspicuous, which implies that the bass is superb. The mids are good enough, and if there is anything that could be bettered, it is the highs.

Talking about build quality and design (things that i don't care about much); the product seems to be quite impressive. The comfort of wearing is quite good. And the material is something that you can trust.

Something that I'm sure about is that, Brainwavz M1 is more than the best you could ask for in the price range; and something that wouldn't disappoint you at all.

Comments: