Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 Reviews

MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 Reviews

egosumlux

Excellent Balance and outstanding claritity for a budget-minded set

Pros: One of the most balanced iems for a very low price

Cons: poor isolation, no moulded strain reliefs in the housing cable exit

Thanks to madiaplayer.cl the best audiophile-oriented shop available in Chile I got a M1 sample to test drive it and provide my opinion so you can give them a try if you like my description. This is my second review so please forgive any mistake here.   Packing   The M1 box is made of softened cardboard wich contains a transparent window that allows you to see the housings very similar in that respect to every single Brainwavz box and it is similar to the Pro Alpha package however, it is a more compact, a better designed one and its also easier to open. On its front Brainwavz tells you that M1 has a balanced sound , has a comfortable fit and that they come with a silver...
Mathews Joseph

Brainwavz M1- Indeed Good

Pros: Rich sound, Good Bass, Above average Detailing

Cons: The design and 'high frequency sounds' need to be bettered.

I purchased my pair of Brainwavz M1 two weeks back. In fact it is the first headphone that i purchased for quite an expensive price. Hence i don't know how many of you would take my review as a credible one. My first impression of the product is that, its the best quality sound that i've experienced till date. Coming to the technicalities (that i'm not at all an expert in), let me say that Brainwavz M1 gave me the best detailing so far. The lows are quite conspicuous, which implies that the bass is superb. The mids are good enough, and if there is anything that could be bettered, it is the highs. Talking about build quality and design (things that i don't care about much); the...