Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone › Reviews › Squeedly's Review

I wish I could love these.

A Review On: Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

Rated # 519 in In-Ear
Squeedly

Pros: "Good" Sound, Stay in my ears.

Cons: Painful to wear. Not uncomfortable, just straight up painful.

I think these would be the be all end all inexpensive workout headphone if they came with a few more ear pieces. I couldn't find a set of ear pieces that didn't cause me significant pain and stay in place, but man do they stay in place.

Running, lifting and headbanging have no affect on the seal of these headphones, it is quite remarkable. I wish they didn't hurt to wear because I am in love with them.

Sound is to me quite good. They fit the Monster House sound, very similar to the iBeats, maybe better (also owned and returned) Deep bass and a decent amount of it, mids are a bit recessed and highs are aren't anything special but are present and accounted for. Way better sound than I was expecting though. They also improve with an amp though I never work out with one.

These don't isolate much, they say right on the package that they don't either.

I bought them locally so I am returning them, if it had been through Amazon I most likely would have gone through the trouble to return them also.

Comments: