Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone › Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone Reviews

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone Reviews

boxfox

Monster iSport Strive Review

Pros: Can't think of any

Cons: Sound quality, comfort, poor build quality

Intro rant If you are like me then you are probably looking for earbuds that stay in your ear and don't fall out. You want something durable with good sound quality. I was very skeptical of buying these earbuds after contacting the company about their specifications. When I asked what the tech specs were and since they claim to be water resistant I also asked what their IPX rating level was(http://www.thehulltruth.com/jensen-marine-electronics/267442-water-resistant-vs-waterproof-ipx-ratings-explained.html). The only answer I was given back was "We do not give out this information because we want you to hear the monster sound experience for yourself rather than compare it to a sheet of...
Squeedly

I wish I could love these.

Pros: "Good" Sound, Stay in my ears.

Cons: Painful to wear. Not uncomfortable, just straight up painful.

I think these would be the be all end all inexpensive workout headphone if they came with a few more ear pieces. I couldn't find a set of ear pieces that didn't cause me significant pain and stay in place, but man do they stay in place.   Running, lifting and headbanging have no affect on the seal of these headphones, it is quite remarkable. I wish they didn't hurt to wear because I am in love with them.   Sound is to me quite good. They fit the Monster House sound, very similar to the iBeats, maybe better (also owned and returned) Deep bass and a decent amount of it, mids are a bit recessed and highs are aren't anything special but are present and accounted for. Way...