Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones Reviews

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones Reviews

Positive Reviews

thekruser

Great for $30

Pros: great fit, washable

Cons: bloated bass, recessed mids and highs

Intro Let me start by saying this is my first review here on head-fi and I would appreciate any feedback good or bad. Also I purchased these for $30 and will be reviewing them as $30 earphones.    Design  I think that the design is my favorite part about these earphones. I have always had issues with earphones falling out and never being able to move with them in my ears. That is not an issue at all with these once they are in my ears they are there until I want them out. This is great particularly for working out which is what I use these earphones for mainly. These earphones are very customizable and this great fit should be attainable for everyone.  ...

Negative Reviews

Bassbanger101

These headphones are a piece of crap

Pros: Bass is on the heavier side. Headphones stay in ear well once you find the right fit.

Cons: Durability is terrible. Mids are way too recesed. Bass is a bit bloated

First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier listening so I picked up some Isport immersions. I had them for about 4 months. At first I loved the bass that I got out of the better headphones but after I got used to them I realized that bass was too bloated over the rest of the sound. The mids where terrible and I felt like I really wasn't...

More Reviews

aidenator

A very nice surprise.

Pros: Customizable fit, very good overall range, cool looking, don't fall out, cheap,

Cons: Hard to get in if you don't have the perfect pieces,

As I got a new iPhone 5 because my old one broke I decided to get some in-ear headphones while I was at it. I have owned a lot of different in-ear headphones before, but over the past few months I haven't had any. I had a pair of Shure, that were 170$ I do not recall what model, these surpass them in many ways. They aren't like Beats, my Shure reminded me greatly of Beats Solo, however these are something different. These are a true pleasure to listen to, they have some traits of higher end headphones. You can feel the music (to an extent, its not that great). They look uncomfortable when you see them, but once you find the right ear piece and hook, they are easy to get...