Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones › Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones Reviews

Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones Reviews

Positive Reviews

Skylined69

Badly named, Good headphones so far

Pros: Style, Build quality, Tangle free cable, Good sound to start off with.

Cons: Heavy cord, In-Line remote too blocky.

Just purchased a set of these today after much frustration trying to find a decent pair of in ear headphones.   I'm probably the furthest thing from an audiophile there is, for me music doesn't need to be tuned to the Nth degree of perfection as long as the sound I get from a pair of headphones is nice and vibrant I'm content.   The main types of music I listen to are Dance and Rock and having tried these out for a few hours I'm relatively impressed although it's early days yet as bitter experience has taught me.   To give some context to the above comment previously I've had the bog standard and quite pathetic apple headphone which came with my first gen iPod Touch and then...

Negative Reviews

JonnyRocket

Not too bad

Pros: Cool looking, hard to get the wires tangled, control talk feature, right angle plug.

Cons: Heavy! Sound quality does not match $150 IMO

I bought these a year ago for $150. If you have a decent home theater system and you have a club, jazz or disco preset, that's what these sound like. They have a fun grungy club sound to them. I think they are overpriced for what you get, at the time I didn't know any better comming from apple earbuds and JVC Gummies. The bad think about these is they are HEAVY. I weighed theses against some other IEMs I have and this is what I found. Beats Tour 21.1 grams MTPGs 21.7 Sennheiser IE8 15.9 grams Diddy Beats 26.1 grams When I first got them I couldn't for the life of me get them to stay in my ears. I checked around and another head-fier suggested I cut the triple flange tip into a...