Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Monoprice 8320 IEM › Monoprice 8320 IEM Reviews

Monoprice 8320 IEM Reviews

gsbergman

AWESOME!!!!

Pros: Great audio, comfortable, low cost

Cons: none

I bought these after reading the reviews. Boy, was I impressed. These phones smoke my Klipsch S4's. Although they are IEM's and not earbuds they smoke my Yuin PK1 earbuds too. These phones are the best I've found for under $200, no joke. You'd be hard pressed to find a better sounding IEM for the price, or for that matter 25 times the price. I love them. If they were priced at $100 I would still pay the price for these great sounding phones. What else can I say, BUY THEM!!!!!.
7nationarmy

Stupid Good for $7!

Pros: Very Decent SQ, PRICE OMG

Cons: Bad baad cable (tangle prone, don't seem durable), Not the most comfy, No accessories at all

The true budget IEM king!   First of all, there are no accessories and packaging. The IEM comes in a plastic wrap. That's that. Can't complain for $7 though.   The housing is a big, bulky shiny plastic. OK for the price. For me comfort is not bad at all, but for those who have smaller ears comfort will be an issue. Get another pair of eartips cos the stock ones are not so good. I use Meelec tips stuffed with Comply foam.   The worst part: cable. Super tangle prone, kinks, and no chin slider.   But... the sound! You can't get any better sq for even 5-10 times the price.   Bass: Has a decent impact and control, but lacking extension. Overall it...
Nawawa

These are truly gems among the rubble.

Pros: Way above its price range in terms of Sound Quality. Great Price. Did i mention great sound quality with an unbeatable price?

Cons: No accessories, No packaging, QC is not perfect. Looks cheap. Not that sturdy. Fabric cable. Big housing may hurt small ears.

Just got these. Been out of touch with headfi iems for awhile after all i had before were dead or lost.   These are mid-way through burn in process and i'm beginning to love them. I'm not even considering the price yet. I got them through a local guy who brought over for SGD$13. These are balanced. They sound similar to my RE0s from what i recall. (They lasted me a pathetic month, too expensive to ship back over to China) I don't think beginners will truly appreciate unless they've tried around IEMs way higher than this bracket range.   Sound Not as detailed as Fischer Audio's DBA-02 and not as bass heavy as FA's Eterna.   A class above Meelectronic's...
mrcrazyshoes

Pretty great $7 iem's

Great sounding iem's. I was amazed that they could sound this good for only $7! The only bad thing about them is that the tips that come with are pretty bad. You can get replacements for them on Amazon for pretty cheap though.
ThickT

Love these

Pros: Sound, price, build quality

Cons: Fit

Fit is not so good, but can be fixed with some foam tips. Build quality is pretty good. Nice termination and Y splitter. I am very happy with the sound. I believe everyone hears things differently, so im just going to tell you what i hear when i listen to them. To me there is very little sub bass. Even with deep insertion and a perfect seal. That being said, the mid bass is there and its done very nicely. Its got good clairity, impact and It rides right along side to rest of the spectrum never overpowering the mids or highs. The overall bass performance, dispite the lack of sub bass and decay is satisfiying to me. Moving on to the mids. I think this is my favorite area of the spectrum. I...
shimrra

Amazing

Pros: The price and the sound

Cons: Packaging

For the price these little guys sound amazing, my only con is that they just came in a paddle envelope inside a clear bag with a tape model number on it. But other than that the sound these babies dish out are to unbelievable. Order them directly from Monoprice.com since they are selling it the cheapest.
loki993

Monoprice 8320

Pros: Price

Cons: Not the most comfortable

I bought these from seeing them in the comparison thread and figured why not, how can you go wrong for 7 dollars. Only regret was I didn't have anything else to get from Monoprice at the time so I couldn't combine shipping.    To me they sound great, I am a noob and only have the pair of iBeats the came with my Rezound to compare...(these are better) . Pretty good bass and good mids. Though the high and mids do get a bit muffled. Sound stage is ok, nothing super wide but not nothing either.    As for the fit, well the standard tips were too big for my ears and kept falling out. I put some smaller tips on from some other IEMS I have and they fit a lot better....
shiftdelete

Audiophile quality for less than you pay for lunch!

Pros: GREAT sound quality. GREAT price

Cons: plastic, no accessories

Not the most glamorous IEM's... but looks aside, these things are BEASTS! Just buy them.. you may find yourself loving them!  If not, give them to someone else, because they are sure to!