Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Monoprice 8320 IEM › Reviews › loki993's Review

Monoprice 8320

A Review On: Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Rated # 10 in Universal Fit
loki993

Pros: Price

Cons: Not the most comfortable

I bought these from seeing them in the comparison thread and figured why not, how can you go wrong for 7 dollars. Only regret was I didn't have anything else to get from Monoprice at the time so I couldn't combine shipping.

To me they sound great, I am a noob and only have the pair of iBeats the came with my Rezound to compare...(these are better) . Pretty good bass and good mids. Though the high and mids do get a bit muffled. Sound stage is ok, nothing super wide but not nothing either.

As for the fit, well the standard tips were too big for my ears and kept falling out. I put some smaller tips on from some other IEMS I have and they fit a lot better. Still I can definitely tell they're in my ears. Also the jut where the cables connect to the IEMS makes it very hard to get deep in your ears and sometimes presses which makes it a bit more uncomfortable. Even with the different tips they don't have total isolation, buts til its pretty good. I believe all of this can be rectified with some different tips and I'm sure I can get them to sound even better and get them comfy.

Great value.