Pros: Solid build, Good Acessories set, All-Around sounds, Comfortable to wear.
Cons: Harsh high, Memory wire may become a pain for some people.
Bought: May 3013 (Now is Oct 26)
Use: Daily use, approximately 2 hours a day.
Price: $20, no idea why the price raise up so high.
- 6 pair of ear tips (Single flange 3 sizes, 1 Double flanges and 2 Triple flanges)
- Armband: Look goods
- Case : Kinda big, looks good
- 2 shirt clips : Attach with cables
- Extension cable.
- Solid cables with L-plug on extension and straight plug on original.
- Made of plastic
- Memory wire attached on cable part that wrap over the ears. These are hard to bend and may not properly fit on some small ears.
- Original cable is long enough to reach the armband. The extensions is long ( About 18 inches).
- There are isolation, but only if you choose the tips that fit your ears
- Memory wires may cause fit issues (Can be solve by removing it)
- Bass: Good balance, impact and body.
- Mid: Good clarity, range, extension.
- High: This is where the S6 flaws, the high is decent, but will create some hissing noise when it come over high frequency sound (such as "ch" or "s"), pretty annoying but you can live with it.
In conclusion, S6 is a good sport earphone and the price is reasonable, however, the armband may not fit for some, high frequency sounds may create hiss. The case is large and will not fit pockets, memory wires may create fit issues. Overall, I would recommend this.