Great!

A Review On: MEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)

MEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Rated # 321 in Headphones
grahamnp
Posted · 1956 Views · 0 Comments

Pros: Punchy bass, fun sound signature, cable quality, comfort

Cons: none really

Build quality is average but the strain reliefs on the jack are good and the cable quality is very good but slightly tacky.  They don't have much memory and carry very little microphonics and have given me very little problems so far.  Isolation is average and they are comfortable.  I find the memory wire to be quite troublesome (both the copper and steel version) so I removed them, no big deal.

They come with a case, a cable organiser, 3 sizes of single flange tips and 1 pair of triple flanges and a 2-prong flight adaptor.  The accessory list is quite impressive for the price but I use them with Comply's as I preferred more isolation.

Bass is punchy and contributes to the fun and warm sound signature.  It is plenty in volume without overwhelming the midrange which is quite an achievement in this price range.  Midrange is slightly recessed and the treble is a bit harsh but doesn't stand out from the other frequencies so I don't find this to be a huge issue.  After all the hype surrounding them, I was a bit disappointed by the separation and detail but there is really nothing wrong with them, it just didn't quite live up to my expectations.  They are well suited to almost any kind of music but excel in rock/metal.

I got my first pair for ~56 including delivery but they went through the washer and I got my replacement under promotion for 26.  At the price I originally paid they were very good for the money and at 26 they are a steal!

Comments: