Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › MEElectronics CW31 Wooden In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Wood) › MEElectronics CW31 Wooden In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Wood) Reviews

milan425

In a nutshell, an eye openers. But If you relay don't want to see, but only to bass up your head, something tiny and important will lack

Pros: Small, Comfy even to sleep with, Durable cable, IF u don-t like tips are changeble, Loads of extra stuff

Cons: The cable gives bit of microphonic, if buts set right, all goes well

I used to own MEElecs. George Carlin said that he never was fine and dandy in same moment.   I was.   Now, I am sad to say that I was so careless to lose them in worst possible scenario. They were not in their pouch, in my backpack, but alone. In my pants pocket. With foolish illusion of safety. One moment they were in my jeans, next one they weren't, how- three months later I still wonder... around my room and same road i walk that day hoping I'll find that misfortunate bundle of joy. CW 31, they were. Got 'em at special price discount directly from MEElec's customer service. My hat to you people, you took my breath away and swiped me from my feet at same time. Yes,...
metalthrasher

Great Balanced Wood IEM for decent price!

Pros: 1) Strong and low microphonic cable 2) Nice improved case 3) Comfortable for long sessions 4) Intro to neutrality at a Very good price

Cons: 1) Mediocre Isolation

Introduction:   MEElectronics does one thing better than almost any other headphone manufacturer, they always pack a ton of value into an affordable price. CW31's not any different.   Meelectronics describes CW31 as "Clarity Series In-Ear Headphones Crafted for audio perfection, the CW31's wooden housing resonates with the music, giving a natural touch to the clean and clear sound, while the small size and light weight allow for easy insertion and long-lasting comfort", these earphones are designed to be a relatively inexpensive choice for users who are accustomed to clearer more analytical sound signatures   Specifications :   Driver: 9.0 mm...
GigaFi

Great woodies!

Pros: Nice bass, smooth sound, accessories

Cons: Lack of treble

Packaging - MEElectronics doesn't skimp on extras. Nice compact pouch, SML tips, pair of bi AND tri flanges, as well as a shirt clip. Build - Wooden housing looks like it will last. The cable has a plastic tube layer over it which makes it quite durable and quiet. Comfort - Petite body will cause no fit issues. Isolation is average at best. Soundstage - By no means large but definitely above average. Music extends a small distance away from your ears. Lows - They possess a generous amount of bass but it is never overdone. It will rattle in bass heavy songs! Will satisfy all but bassheads. Mids - No bleed from the accentuated lows but it...