Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › MDR-XD 150 W weiß › MDR-XD 150 W weiß Reviews

MDR-XD 150 W weiß Reviews

Positive Reviews

Delirious Lab

Angled drivers for $18... need I say more?

Pros: Ridiculously good soundstage for the price

Cons: Cheap build quality (except for the cable)

I was in the drug store to grab a bottle of Gatorade and saw some white MRD-XD150 cans on sale for $18 (CAN)... Why the hell not?  These are big, closed, around-the ear cans with a 40mm driver.   Comfort The first thing I noticed when I put them on was how light they were - 160 grams according to the specs. I expected them to weigh twice as much for this size. I found them very comfortable: even with my big head there isn't much of a squeeze.   Build Quality Understandably, the build quality feels cheap (very light plastic) yet durable enough. When I pick them up they rattle like hell - yet somehow this disappears once they're on my head (your mileage may vary if your...

Negative Reviews

whitemass

[$30 & Under Reviews]Sony's Budget Bass Cans

Pros: Sound, Bass, Mid Focused Tempo

Cons: Read Review

MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version.   #BIGBASS Before we get started.   Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy the white pair. These carry so little that you forget about them easily, easy fit for most heads.   Sound quality has a lot of play in it, it's got a Giant Emphasis on Mid Bass that can become too big at times. Temperature Signature is mainly a Relaxed Sounding descriptive. No real Warmth, and yet no room for Highs, & Brightness with how thunderous they sound.   I'd compare these somewhat to the 7506 with their Bass Depth, since it carries so much.  ...