Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components › DACs › Lynx Hilo › Lynx Hilo Reviews

Lynx Hilo Reviews

Pentecora

Lynx Hilo sounds very natural and does not color the sound, high detail, without blurring. Plays all the nuances of recording...

Pros: High quality natural sound, DSD playback, good ergonomics, many interfaces, good support manufacturer..

Cons: No remote controller

Two weeks ago, I became the owner of this interesting device, and try to share my experiences: In my audio path I use Lynx Hilo as DAC connected via USB to Imac27, as well as a headphone amplifier for Sony MDR-CD3000. And so: in my ear Lynx Hilo sounds very natural and does not color the sound, high detail, without blurring. Plays all the nuances of recording and still sound quite firm. High, mid and low frequency sound is very balanced, nothing sticks. In general, the device provides a transparent and very musical sound, in some reviews on the network it is called like analog :) PCM-D50 is connected to Hilo on optics also gave a very good quality comparable to playback on...