Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Logitech UE 900 › Reviews › tmugt's Review

Favorite IEMs to date

A Review On: Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

Rated # 17 in Universal Fit
tmugt
Posted · 20866 Views · 0 Comments

Pros: Design, Fit, Sizes, SQ

Cons: Price, and Cables

So let me start of with saying this review is geared for people who are trying to decide if buying these is a good investment, from a more average consumer. I am not an audiophile or musician, I just really enjoy music. I got these from my local Apple Store, where headphone selection is very limited to begin with. Seeing something like these for $400 you'd actually be curious to see them. You are paying for an experience, for me $400 was a bit pushy to think of, but it was worth it for these bad boys.

Yes it is.

First being, quality packaging: For my personal experience I tend to be disorganized with the contents of my day bag. These things come with a carrying case that you know will be secure inside, and are somewhat stylish. I mean you are paying lots of money for them

Second, cables: These IEMs coming with 2 cables. The original blue cable with the mic and control buttons, and a spare black cable with nothing on it. These are detachable and you can change them at any time. For me personally, I had a slight trouble with changing them, but I believe it's because I am bad with my hands. The fact that they have a design to switch cables that are provided is nice.

Third, Comfort: This should probably be higher or the list, but anyways these feature 8 sets of ear cushions. There is a size for everyone. Plus they are comfortable in numerous conditions. Running, biking, walking, anything really.

Fourth, and most importantly Sound Quality: These are really AMAZING! First being that the isolation is better than its Predecessor. Not only that, they have 4 drivers, that contribute to a overall greater sound. These are really balanced, you will notice greater overall sound then most other options.

What's in the box
  • Earphones
  • Protective hard case
  • 5 pairs of silicone ear cushions (XXS, XS, S, M, L)
  • 3 pairs of Comply ear foam (S, M, L)
  • Audio cable
  • Cable with microphone/controls
  • ¼-inch adapter jack
  • Airline attenuator
  • Polishing pouch
  • User documentation

I am not really good at writing reviews, but if anyone has any specific questions about the headphones let me know.

Comments: