Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio › Computer Speakers › Logitech Speaker System Z623 › Logitech Speaker System Z623 Reviews

Logitech Speaker System Z623 Reviews

Positive Reviews

lalojimenez

Nice for the price

Pros: Great bass sound, really deep

Cons: highs and mids suffer a little

A friend recommended these speakers for me. They work great if your room is not too big. The bass is pretty good and they are pretty cheap. Good bargain for the price. I would prefer more treble but for the money I think it is fine. I am thinking of getting some tweeters to work along with these Logitechs and have the highs come more to life.   Lalo

Negative Reviews

D3Seeker

Just to get by, A dissapointment :(

Pros: They play sound, and hook up through everyday common connectors!

Cons: MUD!

The Logitech Z-2300 were a decent pair of speakers. A few friend had them and  I was enthused when they played them. Also they were made at a time where it's said that fitting the most quality into  this range of computer speakers was the goal of many manufacturers (*Klipsch ProMedia 2.0, from said time period, still selling*) Logitech has and ugly side we all know too well. In current days it would seem keeping up with the neighbors and releasing products made cheaply with false claims is the route taken here.   The highs and mids are a mixed, muddy, bloody mess, despite allegedly using the same tweeters as the Z-2300. The sub is OK, it gets boom and muddy when turns...

More Reviews

tmugt

Love them

Pros: Sub, Digital wiring, Soud

Cons: Can't think of any

I love these things I got them from Best Buy for $100 and It was worth it. These are THX computer speakers meaning that you can watch movies very clearly and more balanced. They allow for you to connect them to a computer monitor and out put at any display it's showing which is really nice. Also have a port for input and output for your headphones. Pretty great for $100
nmekeel

amazing for the price

Pros: awesome bass! good sound for the price

Cons: none

So I have owned these for 8 months now. The bass makes me melt. Its awesome. I LOVE IT. my windows shaking. The stuff on my table shaking. Its awesome. When I show my friends they don't expect whats to come when I turn that bass dile all the way up. HOLY. its fun. I love playing games while I lsiten to these bad boys. Comes with 2 speakers and a sub and for $120? WORTH IT. If you are looking for amazing bass and overall good sound quality. Might as well buy these. They rock. I'm new to headfi but take my word for it. I got my buddy to buy this. He loves it. I like to make the house shake. That was my goal since when my dad watch's movies on his 70" T.V downstairs with a $2000 surround...