Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › Leckerton Audio UHA-6S MKII › Reviews › SennHI808's Review

Leckerton UHA-6S.MKII(AD8610)

A Review On: Leckerton Audio UHA-6S MKII

Leckerton Audio UHA-6S MKII

Rated # 11 in Portable Amps
Quality
SennHI808

Pros: Small, all metal casing, high quality, easy to figure out

Cons: None so far!

I bought this amp a couple days ago, and have put about 20 hours of burn-in time on it. I am using this for IEM's and portable use with very little use with full-size cans. Right when I turned the Leckerton on it seemed like the curtain had been lifted and the stage opened up. Everything sounded crisper and the bass tightened up a lot. The dac is extremely quiet with no hiss or noise at all with IEM's, I really enjoyed the quality. I am using an iPod Classic 6G for portable use, and it is not too much bigger and fits in my pocket without a problem. If you are looking for a portable amp/dac in this price range, just save yourself some time and go for the Leckerton!

Very thank you much! I gonna buy eleventeen!
Can it work as a dac for the ipod classic? Does the ipod classic works through its usb input?