The G103-P was developped with the target to enable good transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones.
Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the G103-P fulfils more than basic demands.
LOW-NOISE (-94 dBu A-wtd)
because of low internal gain.
Therefore the self generated noise from the amplifer is not audible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE (aprox. 13 V eff into 600 Ohms load)
through high internal operating voltage.
HIGH OUTPUT POWER (approx 1200 mW into 50 Ohms load)
because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs.
Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR ( >500 relative to a 50 ohms load)
through lowest output impedance.
Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones
with the garantee to have flatest possible response.
- 2 x (L/R) Balanced inputs with gold-plated Neutrik XLR connectors
- PRE-GAIN = switchable input gain in four steps
- ALPS RK14 volume control
- High-Quality op-amps in the signal path
- 1% metal film resistors throughout the unit
- 2 silver-plated Neutrik headphone outputs
- Large filtering capacitors in the power supply
- Switchable ground lift
- Aluminium case, black anodized
- Aluminium front panel, black anodized, silver silk screening
- Dimensions: 108 x 49 x 125 mm (W x H x D)