Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Koss UR29 Collapsible Portable Headphones › Koss UR29 Collapsible Portable Headphones Reviews

Koss UR29 Collapsible Portable Headphones Reviews

kobusestas

Decent headphones for the price

Pros: Decent Highs, lows and bass

Cons: Hard to differentiate between some tones

I bought theses as some cheap headphones to use when I played my guitar when connected to my amp. They ended up not working out so well for this as it is hard to differentiate between certain notes causing some sounds to seem off or out of tune. With that said they do work great for listening to things like TV and generic iPod use. The highs, lows and mids are about what you would expect for the price, nothing fancy they won't make you into a budget audiophile or anything, but if you're looking for some cheap comfortable headphones that are durable and portable I would recommend checking these out.
DaBork

Koss UR29 - First Impressions

Pros: comfortable, cheap, they collaps, closed, inline volume control, sturdy cable, nice sound range, bass does not overpower, more

Cons: Short bass range, fake leather makes ears hot, somewhat muddy sound

Today I received the Koss UR29's as a gift from my girlfriend. I have been needing a pair of nicer headphones to replace the broken ATH-AD700's that lie in pieces in headphone heaven right now. Now, I know what you're thinking, I went from a very nice set of cans on the higher end of the scale down to a pair of budget cans? I must be nuts. Well, the simple answer is this, I'm broke. I wouldn't even have these budget headphones if I had not received them as a gift, I'd still be listening to the horrid iFrogz Ear Pollution Plugz I've been stuck using for over a month now. It makes me want to gag just thinking about them, ear pollution is the best way to describe them...