Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Koss Pro4AAT Titanium Pro Headphones › Koss Pro4AAT Titanium Pro Headphones Reviews

Koss Pro4AAT Titanium Pro Headphones Reviews

TheGloriousEnd

Koss Pro4 AAT's: Inspiring my quest for higher Fidelity

Pros: Immense value in terms of price to quality ratio, Koss Lifetime Warranty, Excellent Balanced SQ

Cons: Heavy, moderately uncomfortable, hard to drive, take a good bit of burn in to reach optimum SQ

As a bit of a disclaimer, I'm a huge fan of these headphones, and have used them almost daily for the past three years, so I suppose you could say this review is a bit biased, but I'll try to keep it fair. Here's why I feel so strongly about these headphones. First, they have amazing value, at $65 for a pair (Amazon pricing) which alone speaks for why anyone new to the hi-fi world should have a crack at them.   As for sound quality, I've found them to be quite flat across the frequency spectrum, all the way down to quite low areas, with drop off not noticeable on most everything I've listened to. As for the midrange, it's quite neutral, and neither overly forward, nor recessed,...