Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Koss Pro DJ 200 › Koss Pro DJ 200 Reviews

Koss Pro DJ 200 Reviews

thekillingjoke0

Value for money- Definite entry level buy.

Pros: Great Price, very Durable, Comes backed with Koss lifetime warranty, great for certain types of music, replaceable cable

Cons: Heavy clamping force, forward mids, lacks bass

Hey Guys, This is my first review on headfi. Thanks for your support :D. Im a beginner audiophile, I use an iPod Touch with my koss prodj200.  Design: 1.The headphones comes beautifully packed in a carry case, which to this day has no a single tear on it. 2.Included are 1 straight cable[mic+iOS device controller]+1 coiled cable[9 feet] + 1 1/4 inch adapter[clip on] 3. Headphones are foldable and fold to a beautiful compact size. Terribly durable(and I use my headphones pretty rough) 4. Padding is adequate and comfortable. Padding is made of pleather for the ear cups and synthetic material for the headband. 5. Mostly metal, but the drivers themselves are attached by 2 pieces of...
Electonic

Another price / performance king by Koss

Pros: Great mids, good performance, good isolation, surprisingly well made, fun sound, mono switch, comfortable cushions - LOW(!) price for the performance.

Cons: Lack of real depth in bass, sound a little "veiled", sound brakes apart with some songs (if there's too much „going on”)

PRO DJ100/200 REVIEW   First review on Head-Fi! Yay! Please forgive me if my description isn't as techie as some others from more serious audiophiles and, because I'm from Germany, please forgive mistakes I make in this English text.    I currently own a Grado SR 325, Grado SR 125 (actually my girlfriends), the obvious Porta Pros and now the Koss DJ200 and I can compare all of them to the Sennheiser 25-II, the Bose AE2, the AKG 550.   So, I wanted good headphones for my office. I was looking into Bose Ae2—which are the most comfortable  headphones I have ever owned, btw.—but didn't like their signature, although they are pretty good and smooth...
Mshenay

Wonderful Suprise

Pros: Highs, clean Bass, price, balanced sound

Cons: details, Slighty forward mids

Koss Pro DJ 200   Tested with   Hifiman Hm 601 Line out JDS Labs cMoy BB 2.03 2x9V   Songs Tested    Hiroki Kikuta         The Legend 16bit loss-less         The Divine Invasion 16bit Loss-less   I really enjoy these songs for their dynamic energy and range of instruments and tonal variety! Both are very difficult songs to reproduce well, as the instrumental variation can be hard to balance for some equipment.     Compared To   Byerdynamic Dt 880 250 Ohms   Build Build quality is sub par, seems like basic plastic parts.  Not terrible cheap...