Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Koss PortaPro Headphones with Case › Reviews › AceTechHD's Review

Koss porta pro

A Review On: Koss PortaPro  Headphones with Case

Koss PortaPro Headphones with Case

Rated # 100 in Headphones
AceTechHD
Posted · 2606 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: everything sound quality deep bass durable (lifetime warranty)

Cons: none (some may not dig the design but i do)

these are the best portable HEADPHONES ever these phones sound.......... to good for comfort do not miss out on these are wonderful

1 Comment:

I bought the Portapro more than 10 years ago. I used to like the Portapro until I found inexpensive compact headphones that I like much better. The Portapro has bass which is poorly controlled. In contrast, the bass on the Sennheiser PX100 is well controlled. The PX100 also has much more detail. Both are warm sounding, and imo treble deficient though. I like the JVC HAS650 a bit better than the PX100. It is also warm sounding. The HAS650 is closed though, while the other two are open. I even prefer the $13 JVC HAS160 "Flats" to the Portapro. The HAS160 has less bass, but has much better treble. The HAS160 sounds very neutral. It is closed, but isolates poorly due to its small size. The HAS160 is my favorite headphone under $40.