Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue Reviews

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue Reviews

DaddyMojo

Easy on the Ears

Pros: Comfortable Wear, Nice Balance, Easy Insertion, Relaxed Tips, Cost

Cons: Needs to be EQ'd, Not much not to love at the price

If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I.  These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch.  Each have their own strenghts, like Westone does a bang up job of creating high end sound in an over the ear wearable IEM, V-Moda has some seriously well built headphones that have a very nice sound and the Audio Technica ATH-M50 is legendary if you have looked on the head-fi forum.  However, I am not always into the over ear design nor am I able to take the time and effort to insert something "over ear" if I am in the car or cycling on my rode bike.  For those times, I want normal tips with normal insertion,...
Cle0413

Fairly Nice-Sounding

Pros: Comfortable, Block outside sound

For months I did not have a pair of earbuds, headphones, in-ears, ANYTHING to use to listen to my music. I did some looking around in Best Buy and online and decided I wanted the Klipsch Image One II headphones. When I went to the store, they were out of stock and I saw these farther down the aisle. They're almost a third of the price, and made by the same company; I have only heard good things about their product, so I figured I'd give these a try. I was a little tentative, though, because the last in-ears I bought did not stay in no matter what size tip I tried....   Anyway, I've been using the S3M exclusively for weeks now and I'm happy with my purchase. They are comfortable and...