Very nice speakers, good clarity

A Review On: Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System

Rated # 1 in Wireless
Quality
Wireless Range
mrsmith076

Pros: sound, easy to access aux input, long cables

Cons: volume control failed over time

I picked up a pair of these speakers while I was going through college. I used them in a dorm room for my laptop. Being that they weren't terribly expensive I wasn't sure what to expect. They sounded amazing. The bass was always very present and responsive and the mids and highs were all well articulated. These speakers were a dream until the volume control on the unit failed. I eventually found a replacement unit on the Klipsch website (surprise, they revised it a little) it wasn't the same replacement part. So far I've had no problems with this revision of the volume control.

I would like to qualify amazing. They are definitely not going to make anyone drop their 1500 dollar amps and headphones or speakers. However, they are better than any other desktop system I've heard including the Bose computer systems. Money well spent.

I tend to take very good care of my electronics so I was surprised that I had any problems at all. I'm not going to hold this against Klipsch and planning on buying several of their speakers in the future.

Comments: