Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones › Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones Reviews

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones Reviews

Shloogle

Great purchase!

Pros: Clear defined mids and highs, smooth bass, lightweight, durable ceramic

Cons: Higher microphonics than average

I managed to find these $200 off retail (Canada). They are great IEMs but i believe the $300 tag is a bit high for Canadian buyers, I believe these can compete with earbuds around the $150-$200 range.   They have an excellent signature, with the mids really coming forward. They have a good bass presence, one which is very smooth as opposed to punchy.   The x7i's do an a good job of noise cancellation, and have 3 single flange tips, and 2 double making it very accessible for people to find a good seal. The ceramic heads feel very durable, and make them quite lightweight. The flat cord does seem to give off more than the average amount of microphonics though which...
Army-Firedawg

Sleek, sophisticated body with highs as beautiful as a starlit night

Pros: Wondrously comfortable, amazing looks, and stunning treble

Cons: Cable has a lot of feedback, notably recessed lower mids and bass

The inspiration behind my purchase of these was very simple for they were a gift for my much better half. What I was looking for when I was searching was a pair of earphones that firstly had a very small yet comfortable tips, then from there I wanted something that reflected her. So I looked for something very sleek, classy and professional looking yet stood out...