Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Line Microphone › Klipsch Image X10i Audiophile Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple Control (Copper)

Rated #3 in In-Line Microphone

Pros: Amazing sound, Aesthetically pleasing, Lightweight

Cons: Rubber strain relief has split on both pairs I own, at high volume with hip-hop the bass gets very distorted...

I received a pair of these from klipsch for free because I had to replace my s4's 4 times because of the rubber strain relief splitting so I ended up getting these x10i's and am having the same strain relief issue, I emailed the guy from Klipsch to let him know what happened and he sent me a new pair and told me to mail him the pair that was messed up, he told me he would make me a label, so I got the new pair in the mail and emailed him to let him know to make the label and I haven't heard from him since then and I have emailed him 3 times.. They sound amazing but with hip-hop and other types of music like that at high volume the bass and mids get distorted with both pairs. Is this normal??

Pros: Size, comfort

Cons: Cost for how much headphone you get

I admit that these are my first pair of IEMs That did not come free with an iPod, but the reason for this is part of the Klipsch benefits; I have what must be the smallest ear canals in the world, I have never been able to find and IEMs that fit me.
These have done the job, the fit is perfect and for me the sound quality is well worth it

Audiophile In-Ear Headset with 3-button iPhone/iPod control and superior Comfort, Noise Isolation & Sound

BindingElectronics
BrandKlipsch
ColorCopper
EAN0743878021523
FeatureIncludes five sizes of oval eartips and carrying case
Height0.2 inches
Product GroupCE
Product Type NameHEADPHONES
PublisherKlipsch
StudioKlipsch
TitleKlipsch Image X10i Audiophile Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple Control (Copper)
UPC743878021523