Worst purchase ever

A Review On: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Rated # 60 in Universal Fit
lsfb333

Pros: ...

Cons: Everything for a headphone that's not free

I bought the klipsch s4i along with the iPhone4 on iPhone4's launching day cause I thought my new phone deserves a good earbuds.  Boy was I wrong. klipsch s4i is nothing more than a piece of sh*t! Please excuse my language or if I offended any klipsch fans, but im just trying to speak of my mind. The sound will break when the note is too high and there is absolutely no bass. I really thought the old model earbuds made by Apple that came with the iPhone4 is better than the klipsch s4i.

No bass on the S4? You either have a fake pair or you are not getting the right fit. I agree that they are crappy but for the reason of being too bassy and the highs are sibilant.
I'm not a big fan of the Klipsch headphones, but "no bass" doesn't sound right. Perhaps the jack on the Klipsch is not properly mating with the plug on the iPhone resulting in a wacky mid-side image.
Think you're not getting a good seal, try using every tip included with it. If that doesnt work try putting a hole through a foam ear plug and put it on the tip so that you get a better seal.
Are they seriously that bad?
There are a lot of fakes out there. I think you may have got one of them, unless you're just getting a bad seal. The S4s have too much bass IMO.
Yeah, you got a fake pair.
either fake or defect