I just keep coming back. Klipsch, I love you.

A Review On: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Rated # 61 in Universal Fit
Smogg

Pros: cheaper than Ethiopian dirt, good construction, glorious bass, perfect fit.

Cons: no in-line volume controls, or remote/mic.

This was the first pair of headphones that I truly fell in love with. I remember it like it was yesterday, I asked my roommate of I could borrow his headphones while I studied for my upcoming computer science midterm.  He handed me a tangled mess of black rubber wire, and said "here, they suck but they're the only ones I have".  Laughing, I put them in my ears, and was surprised at the immediate ease of insertion.  Hmm, I put on some Deadmau5, Sofie Needs a Ladder, and then it happened... WHAARRRGLARBLE Is this what music sounds like!?  How have I gone my whole life listening to this skullcandy crap!?  I could hear ever note, the vocals were like someone was standing right next to me! I experienced the "3D" effect for the first time, and the Bass rumbled deep within my eardrums.

Weeks later my love for headphones grew.  Over the years I purchased pair after pair, looking for an improvement, but I have found none.  Note ever headphones in the $100-$200 price range can complete with the Klipsch Image S4's.  If you have never heard these, you need to go on ebay right now, and get yourself a used pair in the $20 dollar range. God speed my friend.

Glad you like them!
I can't believe you would put something into your ears that already had someone else's earwax on them ...
with "ease of insertion."