Good but buy extra tips

A Review On: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Rated # 63 in Universal Fit
BurnedHead

Pros: Good design, good deep bass, isolation is very well and can be worn for a couple of hours without any discomfort

Cons: Few accessories, tips have unhelpful core diameter, the cable collects noise and looks fragile

I bough them to a friend as a birthday gift the last year. He tells me that are excellent headphones, perhaps to not make me look bad or maybe he was right, so I decided to buy my own pair. just as a note I bought my friend's S4 twice of the price than mine in a music store in Mexico, so the price varies too much in these latitudes.

It not brings you any extra for your money, only three sets of tips that aren't so useful. A hard case that becomes deformed soon and can't be closed after some weeks of usage.

I have not much experience in headphones and equipment when try them, but I had a Bose IE2 as earphones of choice and this set replaces it in daily usage with few problems (With proper care because they looks more fragile).

One problem that I have with them are that its tips' receptacles are very thin, they are difficult to clean and is not easy to find compatible tips, you can use the Comply T100 but these have very few compatible models, so if you buy the 3 tips pack you probably will only use one of them because is probably that you can't use the others on any headset you have.

Comments: